The Kendal foot spa comes at a decent price, and it offers a good mix of quality and efficiency. This foot spa uses popular features such as heating therapy, high-frequency vibration, and oxygen massage to soothe and relax your feet.
Features And ProgramsThe Kendal foot spa has a compact design, and it comes with an anti-splash protection on the front of the basin. This protection is designed to stop the water from spilling when you move your feet back and forward on the rollers to massage them.
A good thing about this model is that it comes with a very efficient water heater. For this purpose, the spa uses a high-quality PTC semiconductor. The semiconductor will heat up cold water to a comfortable temperature in about 5 minutes, so it’s very efficient. You can also choose to pour warm water directly into the basin, so you can use the heater only to keep the water at a comfortable temperature.
Another good thing about this model is that it the main rollers are removable. Many people who have sensitive feet dislike the massage the rollers provide, arguing that it’s too rough for the soles of their feet. Well, if you have this kind of problems, you can use the Kendal foot spa. You will still be able to massage your feet using the small built-in massage beads on the bottom of the basin.
Even if you remove the rollers on the bottom of the basin, you will still be able to use the two rollers on the basin’s rear end to scrub and massage your heels.
This model is very easy to use. You can access all the unit’s controls through the rotary dial placed on the front end of the spa. The rotary dial has four positions that will allow you to use the massage features. The first option turns on all the features (heat, bubbles, vibration, light), the second one two features (heat, bubbles), the third another two (vibration, light), and the fourth turns the unit off.
The spa’s body is made out of high-quality plastic. This plastic is not only heat-resistant, but it will also prove more durable, so you can use this unit for years on end. The plastic won’t scratch because of the usual wear and tear, so it will look as good as new for a long time.
Despite its compact appearance, the basin is really large, and it will fit most people. The basin is large enough to accommodate men who wear size 14 shoes.
This foot spa comes with a good safety feature. The unit uses a multi-insulation protection, so it will prevent accidents from happening. The double overheating protection will ensure that the spa is safe to use, and it will simply turn the unit off if it overheats.
- Type: Electric Foot Spa
- Application: foot
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 380W
- Product Size: 17 x 10 x 13 inches
- Maximum Capacity: 4.5 L
- Temperature Range: N/A
Warranty & Service
This home foot spa doesn’t come with a warranty. After receiving the product, you can still return it within 30 days if you don’t like it or if it’s defective. You should contact the customer support service to see if you have to cover the return cost.
- Great Water Heater – The Kendal foot spa uses a great water heater. The heater will be able to warm the water to a comfortable temperature in about 5 minutes.
- Good Rollers – The removable rollers have a good design. They will provide a comfortable massage, and they’re not too rough for the soles of your feet. You can benefit from an intense massage if you push against them.
- No Thermostat – Even though it uses a high-quality heater, this unit doesn’t use a thermostat. You will be able to maintain the water at comfortable levels if you manually turn the unit on and off once in a while.
- No Pour Spout – Even though the product’s description says there’s a pour spout you can use to drain the basin, the spout doesn’t exist.