The Kendal foot spa is a large, yet very efficient unit. This product has a special design, and it’s deeper than other best foot spas currently available on the market. This model incorporates all the functions you would expect from a foot spa, and then some.
Features and Programs
One of the great things about this model is that it comes with a very efficient heating element. This will allow you to fill the basin with cold water, start the heating function, and dump your feet in warm water within 5 minutes. You can also use this feature to keep the water temperature at a constant level.
The Kendal foot spa has an interesting basin design. Each foot is outlined on the bottom of the basin, and the soles of your feet will rest upon a roller and the jet sprays. The combined action of the rollers and jet sprays is very relaxing, and it will soothe the muscles in the soles of your feet.
Another good thing about this model is that it comes with casters. This is a large foot spa, and it can become rather heavy once it’s filled with water. Using the casters, you will be able to move the unit from one room to another without any problem.
The unit has a drain hose that’s placed on the unit’s rear. This is a very good option, considering that the spa can get really heavy when it’s full. Instead of picking it up to drain it like a bucket, you can roll the unit using the casters to a drain and remove all the water. You will only have to lift the basin when you clean it.
Unlike other foot spas, this unit uses a powerful oxygen bubble feature. The bubbles are pushed forward through small openings underneath the soles of your feet, and they will caress your skin on their way up. The sound of the bubble’s rising can be very relaxing, as well.
This model is made out of high-quality plastic, and it’s very durable. The spa also comes with a secure double overheating protection, so you can be sure it’s safe to use at all times.
All the unit’s features can be accessed using the rotary dial on top of the anti-splash protection. The rotary dial has four positions, and it will allow you to access most of the features separately. Some of the features can only be turned on in pairs, but that won’t be a problem for the users.
The Kendal foot spa is slightly larger than other models, and it will be able to accommodate most users. The basin is suitable for anyone wearing shoes with sizes of up to 14.
- Type: Electric Foot Spa
- Application: foot, ankle, calf
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 380W
- Product Size: 19 x 15 x 12 inches
- Maximum Capacity: 9.5 L
- Temperature Range: 35 – 48 C
Warranty & Service
This unit comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The warranty period starts as soon as you purchase the foot spa, and it covers all the defects in workmanship and materials you might notice. The warranty does not cover the damage caused by negligence, improper use, misuse, alteration, or disassembly by anyone who does not work as a technician for the company.
- Large – The Kendal foot spa is large, so it will be able to fit larger feet. This can also be an advantage for the average user because the depth of the basin will allow them to have their calves massaged as well.
- Drain Hose – Since this is a large unit, it would have been uncomfortable to lift it every time you had to drain it. Luckily, the drain hose will remove all the water from the basin
- No Thermostat – This foot spa uses an efficient heater, but it doesn’t have a thermostat. This means you will have to manually turn the heater on and off to keep the water’s temperature at a constant level.
- Heavy – This foot spa can be pretty heavy for some people, even when it’s empty.