The ArtNaturals Foot Spa is a great looking unit that offers all the features you would expect from a foot spa. This product comes at a very good price, and it provides a really good value.
Features And Programs
A good thing about the ArtNaturals Foot Spa is its whirlpool design. This design will spread the oxygen bubbles over a large surface, so they will rub against your skin.
The spa’s design is simple and elegant. Even though the unit is pink, its size makes it suitable for both women and men. The basin has a front anti-splash cover that also holds the control panel and a bucket handle that folds in the rear. The basin is large enough to accommodate most users. The basin’s floor is suitable for men who have a shoe size of up to 14.
Another good thing about this model is that it comes with a thermostat. The thermostat will keep the water’s temperature at a constant level, and you can adjust it easily. The spa uses a PTC heater to warm the water, and the thermostat can be set at temperatures between 35 – 48 degrees C.
This home foot spa comes with 4-foot rollers. All of them are removable, and you can personalize your massage experience. If you want, you can only use two of them, or you can even remove all of them if they bother you. The bottom of the basin is covered with massage beads, so you can massage your feet using those instead of the rollers.
As far as the control panel goes, you won’t have any problems operating it. The control panel has four controls. The first control turns the unit on or off, the second one turns the red light on or off, and the third button turns the bubble massage feature on or off. The fourth button adjusts the temperature values. All the changes you make turn on the small lights in the middle of the control panel. Once you choose a new temperature, the LCD display will show the new temperature for 3 seconds and then show the current water temperature.
The spa’s basin is well insulated, and you will be able to use it without splashing water all over your floors. The PTC heater does a great job at warming up the water, and you won’t have any problems keeping the water temperature at a constant level.
This foot spa can be used with bath salts and oils. Using these products will enhance your massage session, and your feet will feel more relaxed. To use these products with the foot spa, you will have to open the round storage compartment in the middle of the basin and place them there.
- Type: Electric Foot Spa
- Application: foot, ankle
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power: 350W
- Product Size: 18 x 9.3 x 16 inches
- Maximum Capacity: 4.5 L
- Temperature Range: 35 – 48 C
Warranty & Service
The ArtNaturals foot spa comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. You can return the product free of charge within 30 since you bought it if you notice that the unit is defective. You might have to cover the return cost yourself otherwise. Contact the manufacturer before returning the product.
- 4 Rollers – This foot spa comes with 4 removable rollers. The rollers provide a good massage experience, and they will improve your metabolism and stimulate your circulation. Because they’re removable, you can customize your massages
- Nice Control Panel – The spa’s control panel is simple and easy to use. You can turn all the features on/off independently, and you can track all the changes you make using the display and notifying lights.
- Weak Bubble Massage – Even though this spa has a whirlpool design that’s supposed to spread the bubbles over a large area, the bubble massage doesn’t have enough power top be efficient.
- Poor Instructions Manual – The unit’s instructions manual is barely one page long, and it doesn’t do a great job at explaining the unit’s features and functions.