The Osaki OS-4000 is a reasonably priced massage chair that offers a good value. The chair is ergonomically designed to match a large variety of spines, so it will provide a nice and relaxing massage experience for most people as one of the highest-quality massage chairs on the market.
This massage chair comes with a wireless remote controller that will allow you to change every setting. The calf and foot massager makes small adjustments to match the length and width of your legs.
Features and Programs
The OS-4000 uses rollers to map the curvature of your back with a high degree of accuracy. This leads to an improved massage experience, as each muscle on your back will be properly cared for.
If you’re one of the people who have a troublesome lower back, you’ll be happy to know that this massage chair has a heated lower back massage function. Two heated pads will warm your lower back area, loosening the muscles in that area.
The Zero Gravity massage feature will align your body in a comfortable position. This will enhance your massage experience, as every muscle in your back and legs will be stretched and massaged.
Massage Techniques And Styles
The remote controller allows you to select what type of massage you want. You can choose between Swedish massage, rolling, tapping, kneading, shiatsu, rolling, or you can simply create a combination. This will allow you to enjoy every minute you spend in the massage chair.
You can also choose how much time you want to spend on the chair. The shortest massage program is 5 minutes long, and the longest session can reach up to 30 minutes. You can only use 5-minute increments to change the session’s duration.
The OS-4000 offers 6 different pre-set massage settings. You can choose to massage your feet, calves, arms, hips, and shoulders separately if you want. The chair’s pillow can be flipped on the back, so you can have a better position for a shoulder or neck massage.
When you’re in the reclined position, you don’t have to reach up to the main panel to change any setting. A wireless remote will allow you to change the massage settings without getting up.
Massage Intensity And Speed
There are 5 different intensity settings. The lowest one is very soft and relaxing, and it will only gently touch your back. The intensity level rises significantly with each setting, and the highest one will provide a firm massage.
There are 5-speed levels. You can select different massage speeds for every session, and you can also individualize the speed for every body part. This is a great way of getting just the kind of massage you want.
- Heated Massage Feature – You can have a heated massage on your lower back area. This will relieve your lower back from pain, and it’s a very comfortable experience.
- Good Zero Gravity Feature – The zero gravity feature works great, and it really enhances the massage settings.
- Remote Control – The remote control will allow you to change the settings when you’re reclined, which can be very helpful.
Voltage: 110 – 120V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 230W Max
Chair Dimensions: 52” x 31” x 34”
Net Weight: 255 lbs
Warranty & Service
This massage chair comes with a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty guarantees that the chair will be replaced or repaired if it has faulty parts during the first year. In the second and third year, only the replacement parts are covered.
The warranty does not include wear and tear signs, or faults due to the chair’s bad assembly.
- Large Display – The main control panel has a large display that’s very easy to read. The display will help you choose the type of massage you want, as well as manage the intensity and speed settings.
- Good Heat Feature – The heated lower back massage feature is really comfortable and enjoyable.
- Very Comfortable Zero G – The zero gravity feature is very comfortable
- Back Pillow Might Not Be Comfortable – The back pillow might not be comfortable for short users.
- Smart Feature Might Be Painful – The Smart feature might be painful for some users.
- 60 Minutes Tops – You can only use the chair for 60 minutes at a time. After every 60 minutes, the chair needs a break to cool down.