The Kahuna LM-6800 has an L-track frame and uses 4 rollers to efficiently massage your back, arms, legs, and sides. The massage chair offers 3 stages of zero gravity positions, and only requires 3 inches of clearance to transition from the sitting to the prone position.
The LM-6800 has built-in sensors that will scan your body, taking into account your spine shape and body size. This will allow the chair to customize the massage, providing the best possible experience. The air cell massage technology used is quieter than other massaging technologies.
Features And Programs
The Kahuna LM-6800 offers multiple features that will enhance your massage chair experience. This massage chair has an L-track design and uses 4 rollers to massage your back. The air-cell massage technology will inflate and deflate airbags to stretch your muscles. This is a really good feature, and it enhances the massage.
The LM-6800 uses 3 zero gravity positions. All of them are very relaxing, and the automated massages do a better job at stretching and relieving your muscles when you use this option. The space-saving feature allows the chair to transition to a prone position with only 3 inches of clearance. This feature will help you choose a position for the chair.
This massage chair offers 6 automated massage programs and 5 different massage techniques. You can also choose which area to massage, including your feet. The chair uses dual rollers to massage your feet.
A heat massage feature is available, but you will only be able to use it on your lower back and legs. That said, this massage feature is great if you’re suffering from lower back pain, as it will relieve your muscles.
The SH-Chiro feature is really impressive. This program is designed to simulate the massage technique of a chiropractor, and it will target your spine. You can definitely feel a spinal pressure relief after using the feature.
Massage Techniques And Styles
The LM-6800 offers a full body massage, but you can also individualize the targeted areas. You can choose between targeting the upper back, lower back, lower body, lower back and body, or the entire back.
This massage chair uses 5 manual massage techniques. You can choose between kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, and a combination between kneading and tapping. Each massage session you create can last up to 15 minutes, and you can target different areas and choose different techniques.
The chair also has 6 predefined programs. Each of them uses different techniques and intensities, and all of them provide a comfortable experience.
Massage Intensity And Speed
You can adjust the LM-6800’s speed and intensity settings. There are 3 different speed settings to choose from, and they can influence both the rollers and the air cell massage. The 3 intensity settings will also influence both technologies. The difference between one intensity setting and the next is noticeable.
- Heated Massage – You can use the heated massage feature on your lower back and legs. This is a good feature for people who suffer from lower back pain
- SH-Chiro – This massage feature simulates a chiropractic massage, and it’s specially designed to target your spine.
- Yoga Stretch – This feature will stretch all the muscles in your back and legs, improving your circulation.
Voltage: 110 – 120V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 230W Max
Chair Dimensions: 48” x 31” x 46”
Net Weight: 249 lbs
Warranty & Service
The Kahuna LM-6800 comes with a 3-year warranty certificate. You will have to register your product on the manufacturer’s website within a month of receiving it for the warranty to work. In the first year of usage, the warranty covers all the parts and labor costs, and the manufacturer offers on-site repairs.
During the second year, the warranty covers only the parts, and you will have to repair the chair on your own or send it to the manufacturer at your own expense. During the third year, the warranty only covers the structural framework.
- 3 Zero Gravity Levels – This massage chair offers 3 zero gravity levels, so you will definitely find one to enjoy.
- Yoga Stretch – The yoga stretch feature is really effective and you will feel how the chair stretches your back muscles.
- SH-Chiro – The SH-Chiro feature can provide the necessary relief for people who suffer from spinal pains.
- Good Value – This massage chair comes at a decent price, and it offers a good value
- Foot Massage Can Be Rough – The rollers used for the foot massage can be a little rough. Some people might enjoy that, but some might not
- Remote Beeping Sound – The remote produces a loud beeping sound one minute before the massage session ends, which some people might consider a nuisance.