We present to you the Zyllion Scalp Massager. This product combines practicality and pleasure in one for you to enjoy the time you spend in the shower even more.
FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
The first advantage that caught our attention in regards to this product was the design of the brush. Two types of bristles cover the surface. The combination of the movements they make provides a deep cleanse of the scalp. With such diligence, the bristles can capture any dirt and product buildup, which are then washed away by the water.
We can guarantee you that you will be able to achieve top-notch maintenance in no time. The bristles consist of high-quality silicone material. Not only does silicone help clean the scalp in depth, but it is also antibacterial. The flexible bristles can maintain their hygiene with every shower. Thus, the brush is different from standard brushes, because many members of the family can use it.
Make sure that you first start by applying average amounts of pressure on your scalp. If you press too much against your skin, the bristles might feel too hard. Silicone is flexible, but it needs to be firm to some degree. The bristles cannot bend too much when in contact with the scalp. Still, note that silicone is softer than traditional plastic materials. It is also more durable so you can use the massager in the long term.
Furthermore, the use of shampoo on your hair provides extra cleansing of both the scalp and the brush. However, this does not mean that you can only benefit from the device in the shower. The massager is versatile enough to allow you to brush your hair when it is dry or wet.
Another advantage that proves the multifunctionality of this product is its adaptability to various types of hair. No matter whether your hair is dry or greasy, long or short, thick or thin, the brush will provide you with a gentle massage and deep cleansing. The product is entirely compatible with any kinds of anti-cellulite creams as well. If you feel self-conscious when it comes to such marks, you can massage them with the brush to erase the traits of cellulite.
You will be surprised to know just how easy it is to store the Zyllion Scalp Massager. The product is compact and small to store anywhere – on a shelf in your bathroom or a small cupboard. The design is ergonomic, and it fits perfectly well in your palm. With the curve of the handle, you will be able to hold it above your head for as long as you want. However, note that the surface is quite smooth. There is a chance that the brush might slip from your hand.
To speak the truth, we loved this highly-rated scalp massager because you receive a pleasurable experience at a low cost.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 2.7 inches
- Weight: 1.6lbs
- Color: White & Green
- Material: Plastic handle, Silicone bristles
- Batteries Required: No
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
The customer service that Zyllion offers is perfect. The manufacturer has made sure that the clients remain satisfied even after the purchase. You can return the item in 90 days after you have bought it in case you are not happy with what you got. The company will return your money. Then, in the next year, you can use your warranty to cover any damage. The manufacturer will send you a tested replacement if you need one.
- Silicone bristles – The bristles demonstrate several amazing features thanks to the silicone material. They are firm enough to not break, but at the same time they are not stiff. Thus, the brush will not hurt your scalp. Silicone is an antibacterial material which helps clean your hair in depth without leaving product buildup.
- Adaptability – The brush will do whatever you want it to do. It can brush dry or wet hair, short or long, thin or thick. Even your pets will love it. Moreover, the device works well with any anti-cellulite cream. You can massage the problematic places to reduce the cellulite marks.
- Misuse – If you do not move the brush the right way, it might cause the hair to tangle. Do not massage your dry scalp in circular motions. Sometimes, it might be better to moisten the hair, put some shampoo on it and then start brushing it.
- Handle is too smooth – The material of the handle is smooth plastic. The idea is that plastic can be easily cleaned. However, the smoothness of the surface restricts a firm grip. The handle might slip from your hand.