The Yosager foot spa has a simple and efficient design, and it comes with 6 sole massage rollers and 2 inner foot rollers. This model offers all the features you would expect from a home foot spa, including heating therapy, oxygen bubbles, vibration massage, and more.
Features And Programs
Without a doubt, a great thing about this foot spa is the fact that it comes with 2 inner foot rollers. Most models don’t have these rollers, but they can make a world of difference. Most people aren’t even aware of how tired and stiff their inner feet are until they try this spa.
The regular 6 rollers are very good as well. They are not motorized, but you can modify the massage’s intensity and speed by pressing your feet harder on them and moving them faster across their surface.
Another good thing is the automated heating feature. This model uses a PTC heating semiconductor. This system is very efficient, and it will warm up the water inside the basin in mere moments. The semiconductor is also very good at maintaining the water at a constant temperature. You can adjust the water temperature by pressing the Temperature button multiple times. The semiconductor can warm the water to temperatures of 35 – 48 degrees C (85 – 120 F)
This foot spa comes with a digital timer. You can use this feature to make sure you spend a certain amount of time in the basin. You can choose to spend how much time you want in the spa, and you can set the timer for 10 – 60 minutes. The manufacturer recommends in the instructions manual to spend about 30 minutes per massage session multiple times per week.As far as portability is concerned, this model has you covered. The foot spa comes with 4 casters for increased portability, but you can also pick it up and move it using the bucket handle. The casters allow you to drag or pull the basin wherever you want, but they also make it taller. The increased height can be uncomfortable, especially if you’re using the spa while you’re sitting on a low sofa.
The external drain pipe is a nice additional touch, and it will allow you to remove all the water in the basin directly over a drain, without having to lift the unit as you would a bucket to drain it.
Another good thing about this foot spa is the oxygen gas feature. This feature will produce a lot of oxygen bubbles which will generate a water resonance and stimulate your feet acupoints.
This foot spa comes with an energy-saving feature. The default heater power is 500 W, but once the water reaches the temperature level of your choosing, you can reduce the power to save energy. You can reduce the power down to 300 W, and the water’s temperature will still be constant.
- Type: Electric Foot Spa
- Application: foot, ankle
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power: 500W
- Product Size: 17.7 x 12.6 x 15.3 inches
- Maximum Capacity: 4 L
- Temperature Range: 85 – 120 F
Warranty & Service
The Yosager foot spa has a warranty of 1 year. The warranty stipulates that you can return the product free of charge in the first 30 days if you notice it’s damaged.
- Inner Foot Rollers – The inner foot rollers will enhance your massage experience. They will soothe your muscles for a really relaxing massage session.
- Power Saving Feature – The power saving feature offers a great way to reduce your energy consumption when using the spa. This is especially useful for people who enjoy long massages.
- Rollers Are Not Motorized – The rollers used by this model are not motorized you will have to push against them to massage the soles and inner parts of your feet.
- Poor Quality Casters – The casters are made out of cheap plastic, and they might crack when you push against the rollers to massage your feet. It might be better to avoid installing them at all.